Online Parent Coaching Group – Research Opportunity
This study is led by our Director and Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Erika Vivyan, alongside Principal Investigator Dr. Mike Mackert, his doctoral student advisee Sophia Dove as well as our high school research intern Tanishi Patel.
– Interactive Online Parent Coaching Sessions: Sessions will include engaging psychoeducational and therapeutic activities facilitated by Dr. Vivyan.
– Parental involvement: Parents play a vital role in the study by providing data about their child’s symptoms and receiving guidance on supporting children in practicing learned parent management strategies at home.
– Collaborative Learning Environment: Connect with other participating children and their families, creating a supportive community.
Benefits of Participation:
– Contribute to Research: Your child’s participation directly contributes to advancing our knowledge of behavioral difficulties and effective intervention strategies.
– Skill Building: Parents will learn healthy, effective behavior management strategies to navigate behavior problems.
– Age Group: 3–12-year-olds
– Frequency: Weekly sessions
– Duration: 8 weeks, 45 minutes per session
– Day & Time: Tuesdays at 5:00 pm
– Dates: March 19 – May 7, 2024
– Platform: SimplePractice (HIPAA compliant platform with integrated telehealth links)
To enroll your child in the Parent Coaching group research study, please visit braveyoungminds.com/parent-coaching and click “Schedule Now.”
We are excited about the potential impact of this study, and your family’s involvement is crucial to its success. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for considering this unique opportunity to be a part of groundbreaking research in collaboration with the University of Texas at Austin.